Music for Rocker Mom's Everywhere!!!!


Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008/ Lightning strikes school children.



I posted the promised halloween photo's. It was a long day. It started out raining really hard....There goes taking cool photo's of the costumes.. Then the high school calls to tell me that Lightning has struck a tree and my youngest daughter and several others had minor injuries and I should come to school and see if she needs medical attention.. I was so scared!! You know crying, shaking the whole 9 yards.
She seemed to be fine. Her blood pressure was a little high but it came down. She was pretty shook up. We were so lucky. Some kids where knocked to the ground and suffered minor burns and bruses. The rain stopped and the kids made it to their parties and I got my photo's... But. I don't think I need this day back anytime soon.
Way to much drama.

3 comments:

  1. Oh NO!
    Glad she's ok! Whew! And the pics are totally adorable! As Always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That would freak me out too! They look cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I'm glad she's OK... BTW I love the Halloween pics :-)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you. Thanks.