Tag you are it.
THE RULES:
*** Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
*** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
*** Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I sing(badly)& dance around my house in a t-shirt and panties.
Drives my daughters insane.
2. I have more gray hair than my 62year old mother..I color mine...she doesn't.
3. I quit smoking useing Chantix.... It's been over 17 mo. Yay me!!
4. I can't COOK!
5. I spend way to much time on this computer.
6. I'm additcted to Diet Coke.
7. Wouldn't trade my husband or my kids for anything or anyone else in the world!
MY TAGS
Everyone I have taged I am following so have fun!!!
1. Cinnamon and Spice Crafts
2. Follow me thru the rainbow
3. Little Lovies
4. Buddy Designs
5. Beautiful bow baby
6. Petal Heads
7. Rockamababy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I bet your girls do hate that!
ReplyDeleteMine is still young enough to think it's hilarious to see mommy dancing....
If my mom started dancing (yeah right) I would probably tell her to stop too! LOL!
Ahhh, my Molly in my beanie, thanks and thanks for your kind words!
ReplyDeleteHi Jade, thank you for posting my vintage card, how sweet!
ReplyDelete