I just sent my teenage daughters off to school dressed as rock stars. (SPIRIT WEEK) They looked amazing!! Maybe I'll post some photo's later this week.
I finished my grandmother's Birthday present. Her 85th birthday!!
It is an organizer for her night stand. I will defiantly post the photo's for you. It turned out really cute.
Now for today..... I guess I will work on my oldest daughter's quilt.
It is giving my fits. I think because her color choice (HER ONLY COLOR CHOICE) was black and white. She wants a checkerboard look with owl's and peace signs worked in. Yeah, now you see what I'm up against. If only she would come up with one more color. I always said I love a challenge... wish me luck! Send in suggestions! Please!
I have listed more totes and handbags on my etsy site. This is turning into allot of fun. My kids are helping me out. It's a family project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to hear from you. Thanks.